TEETH VENEERING / TEETH RESHAPING
Step by step procedure
- Consultation and smile analysis
- Understanding the patient's expectation(to replicate picture perfect teeth )
- Diagnostic mock up made
- Try on veneers
- We also show you a photo of how your smile looks that is called cosmetic imaging
- Proceeding for finished and polished veneers.
Types of veneers
- Metal free
- Original tooth has developed poor colour, shape and size
- Good choice for fractured teeth, gaps between teeth
- Some situations where tooth position is compromised.
- Flouride stains
- Smoking and tobacco stains
- Developmental stains
- Cosmetic rehabilitation
- Diastema closure (spacing)
- Broken tooth
- Compromized tooth closure
- Very small amount of original enamel removed, even less than a millimeter. so your natural tooth remain largely intact
- Most accurately restore the actual tooth function and much more resemblance to the original natural tooth.
Dental Diseases And Treatments