Oral Hygiene Tips
- Brush your teeth twice daily(morning and night-before going to bed)with correct method of brushing.
- Change your brush every 3 months.
- Do not take sweets too frequently. You can have it in between your meals if you want.
- Rinse mouth thoroughly after every food.
- End your meal with cleansing foods like cucumber, carrot etc..
- Do not chew tobacco/do not smoke.
- Visit to your dentist at least once in a year for routine check up.
- Do not fear/hesitate in taking dental treatment.(It causes pain/discomfort/time consuming,expensive) these are excuses. Modern dentistry is quite comfortable.
Dental Diseases And Treatments